Birthday Gift Soap
Birthday is a sad holiday. No, it is not sad at all! This is the celebration of life, this is fun, this is joy. And it is in our power to make this day even more pleasant. Having presented a piece of fragrant, healthy, environmentally friendly handmade soap, you will give your loved one health, inspiration and good mood. You will give him your soul.
So, what do we need to create such a useful presentation??
2. Of course, there should be a bottle of alcohol at hand. There is nowhere in soap making without it. Alcohol allows you to remove the bubbles that appear during work. We also need colorants, in this case fluorescent pink pigment, gold pigment, and blue cosmetic colorant. Since we have a lot of small details, it is worth preparing Pasteur pipettes, or you can get by with a dessert spoon. Well, stirring sticks come in handy too.
3. So, we melt our white base. Sprinkle with alcohol to remove air bubbles, add a base oil such as sweet almond oil. And we add flavor. 5-10 drops per 100 g of base, depending on the concentration of the aroma. We pour a little base into two other containers.
4. Preparing the form. You can sprinkle it with alcohol, this will allow the base to be more evenly distributed over small parts.
5. Add gold dye to the second container. Since the base is small, very little pigment is also required.
6. After sprinkling the mold with alcohol again, pipet it to the places where the middle of the flowers should be. There will be five such droplets in our form. Such a small amount of the base freezes almost instantly. Once it hardens, you need to make small scratches on these puddles. This will better bond with the next layer.
7. Add pink dye to our third container with the base.
8. Again sprinkle the mold with alcohol, and pour the flowers themselves with a pipette. Allow to dry. It will take very little time.
9. Next, you need to warm up the already hardened white base, and, after sprinkling the mold with alcohol to evenly distribute the base, apply it to the letters with a pipette. On top, again, do not forget to sprinkle with alcohol, already to remove air bubbles.
10. Add blue dye to the remaining white base. It took me three drops.
11. Having previously scratched all the already applied places on the form, and sprinkled with alcohol, fill the blue base to the edge of the form. Only it is worthwhile to cool it a little before that, so as not to melt the small parts. Allow to cool completely. It will take a couple of hours. Then you can get our soap out of the mold.
So, your birthday present is ready. Made with your own hands, with soul, without any words, it is best to tell a person about your attitude towards him.